Saturday, November 19, 2016

art shows│ ARTMART The Bath House Cultural Center, Dallas, TX (post II)

Wow! This was my first reaction when I arrived and discovered the Bath House Cultural Center's venue. I couldn't tear my eyes away from everything which was on my way while walking to my spot. I felt like being rather a visitor than exhibitor, but had to set up my display as many other artists did. First time I had really difficulty doing it and it took me about half an hour longer that I expected. I didn't know exactly how the Preview Reception would look like, but learned it quickly when about 7 PM first visitors appeared. Suddenly, I found myself in trouble as I still needed more time to set up, and couldn't really interact with my audience, my very curious audience...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.