Monday, October 31, 2016

art shows│RAW presents VERVE October 21, 2016 Miami, FL (post III)


I was assigned to the second floor and had a superb view to the main stage. However, what was going on there in the great majority was out of my interests:  a host looking promiscuous very poorly skilled to do her job who appeared on the main stage about one hour after the show started (so bad!), some very aggressive singers and bands of black people who forced the audience to repeat with them the refrain of a song which was two words being curses, fashion designer clothing for XXL ladies and a few other things. So poor, so low, Miami. All that didn't affect me much though as I was quite busy with my own audience that seemed to appreciate my work. I got also an interesting offer of collaboration from a serious person from Miami local art scene.

No comments :

Post a Comment