Wednesday, July 20, 2016

exhibitions│ Open Show at TVAA Downtown Gallery in Dallas, TX


July 7th, 2016
TVAA Downtown Gallery
Dallas, TX


I couldn't attend the Opening Reception on Sunday, July 10 because of my art show for Stage West Theatre in Fort Worth held the same day, but it was quite exciting for me to discover the exhibition a day after it was hanged. Yay! I absolutely loved the selection for this Open Show, and felt very honoured to have my recent work "In Spring The Ever Surprised Brows Return" accepted by Texas Visual Arts Association Gallery among such extraordinary works of art. I was also impressed by a very elegant and luxurious location of the Gallery at Plaza of the Americas which I haven't visited earlier.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.