Wednesday, July 13, 2016

art shows│M.A.D.E. presented by Stage West Theatre (post III)



Stage West Theatre
July 10, 2016
Fort Worth, TX


It was probably my richest display so far. I was assigned to the main stage and could occupy as much space as I wished. It took me about 2 hours to set it up, but it was ready before 1 PM. 

There were hundreds of viewers within 3 hours visiting my works that afternoon, but I remembered only her. Attentive to almost every detail, taking her time to "read" my photographs, contemplative, slow, considerate. She was my ideal "viewer".  I haven't spoken a word to her, but I know she was probably the only one from the crowd I could enjoy talking.

No, for the first time I don't remember anyone having anything interesting to say.  It saddened me a lot seeing guests of M.A.D.E. mostly in the process of consuming samples of food, walking with their paper plates all around, consuming food instead of art...I wonder if they would ever come to this event if there wasn't any food. By the way, I don't understand why they were eating while walking. It's unhealthy. Perhaps they wanted to hide this way their interest which was definitely much more in food than in art.

No comments :

Post a Comment