Wednesday, June 22, 2016

art show│pARTy on Crockett (post III)

June 18, 2016
Fort Worth, TX

Well, strangely it is not an unposed picture of me. My outfit and different hairstyle attracted many random smartphone "photographers" (this is at least what they were telling me). Being constantly "shot" by others made me tired to take pictures of myself. The exposure was quite significant. Just before the sunset I felt like taking a few quick shots myself and even at that time I wasn't left alone. Kaili (I guess a Chinese woman who wasn't interested in anything I had on display but me) asked me to repeat that pose for her which immediately seemed weird to me. My first impressions weren't wrong; they rarely are. The next day she used my saved e-mail address to send her phone number... 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.